Help to Buy
We can help you move with a 5% deposit and a 20% Government backed equity loan
Torridge is a four bedroom detached property with double garage at Irvine Gardens in St Martins, Shropshire. Situated on a prestigious plot, Torridge overlooks the village green and has views of the Berywn mountains beyond.
This delightful family home features a generous internal layout and plenty of outdoor space. On the ground floor there is an open plan kitchen/dining room and a large living room, both of which open out to the garden. There is also a separate utility, study and cloakroom. The first floor has a master bedroom with en-suite shower room, a further three good sized bedrooms and a contemporary family bathroom.
The high specification includes a custom designed contemporary kitchen with Zanussi integrated appliances, Roca sanitaryware and ceramic tiles in the bathrooms, Legrand Synergy brushed chrome accessories and oak handrails.
Key features (please download brochure for full specification):
- Spacious living room with French doors
- Open-plan kitchen/dining room with French doors
- Bespoke kitchen with Zanussi appliances
- Separate utility
- Detached garage
- Four bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Contemporary family bathroom
- Built-in storage
- UPVC Secure by Design windows
- High performance gas central heating
- NHBC Build Mark 10 Year Warranty
|Kitchen / Dining|
|6.86 x 3.74m||22' 6" x 12'3"|
|6.86 x 3.49m||22' 6" x 11'5"|
|1.86 x 1.66m||6' 1" x 5'5"|